Bulldogs @ the Aces

Discussions of all the Aces sports
Aces101
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1980

Re: Bulldogs @ the Aces

Postby Aces101 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:52 pm

Nice win by the Aces on Saturday. I was not able to watch the game at all due to kids' sports all weekend. Glad to see Noah get some playing time and score some points.

IBLEEDPURPLE
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1969

Postby IBLEEDPURPLE » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:05 pm

Aces & Eights wrote:
letsgoAces wrote:
muni cup14 wrote:As of now,we are a much better team without KJ running the point.
To much dribbling ane not enough passing.

Their are plenty of deficits on the Aces team to point out. Yeah, KJ makes a few more turnovers than I wish. But in mind he has blown away all the expectations I had for him when Evansville signed him. He was an incredibly late sign and no other offers. KJ, I first believed was nothing other than a warm body that would not see the light of day on the court. He has been a major surprise and without him I sincerely doubt the Aces would have as many wins without him. I look forward to his further development.

Me too. During the offseason I'm sure his point of emphasis workouts will be ball handling and developing his 3pt jump shot.

He has been much more of a positive contributor than many of us thought.
His off season work should be on ball handling and making a 10 or 15 foot jump shot let alone a 3 pointer. I am not sure I have seen him take a shot outside the paint and make one yet. He can shoot free throws so there must be something not quite right.

Aces1980
Casual Fan
Fan Since: 1987

Postby Aces1980 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:16 am

Thea aces made SVP bad beats on sportscaster tonight. +5.5 and drake hit that 3 at the buzzer to cover

Return to “The Aces”