Silas Adheke

Discussions of all the Aces sports
bikerace
Road Tripper
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:51 pm
Fan Since: 1963

Silas Adheke

Postby bikerace » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:35 pm

Silas committed to Northern Ky so he must not been as good as everyone thought

letsgoAces
Head Cheerleader
Posts: 1617
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:34 am
Fan Since: 1969
Location: St. Louis

Re: Silas Adheke

Postby letsgoAces » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Now that is interesting news....wow.

I think he is still a big talent, that is based on what others who I know who saw him play. However, either NKU made a coup, or perhaps indeed he may not be as good as what many, including myself, had imagined.

Aces & Eights
Head Cheerleader
Posts: 1028
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:09 am
Fan Since: 1971

Re: Silas Adheke

Postby Aces & Eights » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:40 pm

bikerace wrote:Silas committed to Northern Ky so he must not been as good as everyone thought

NKU has a 16-7 record and 78 in the KenPom rating. UE is 140.

acecard
Head Cheerleader
Posts: 1752
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:04 am
Fan Since: 1950

Re: Silas Adheke

Postby acecard » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Aces & Eights wrote:
bikerace wrote:Silas committed to Northern Ky so he must not been as good as everyone thought

NKU has a 16-7 record and 78 in the KenPom rating. UE is 140.

There is a lot of interest for NKU to join the Valley in the future on the MVC Fans board.

letsgoAces
Head Cheerleader
Posts: 1617
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:34 am
Fan Since: 1969
Location: St. Louis

Re: Silas Adheke

Postby letsgoAces » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:45 pm

acecard wrote:
Aces & Eights wrote:
bikerace wrote:Silas committed to Northern Ky so he must not been as good as everyone thought

NKU has a 16-7 record and 78 in the KenPom rating. UE is 140.

There is a lot of interest for NKU to join the Valley in the future on the MVC Fans board.



That is correct. I really look forward to what the MVC serach committee will have to say this March. Murray State is having a rare bad year, but I believe their is still very strong interest in bringing them on board. I hope it happens.

Aces1997
Casual Fan
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:09 am
Fan Since: 2000

Re: Silas Adheke

Postby Aces1997 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:38 pm

letsgoAces wrote:
acecard wrote:
Aces & Eights wrote:NKU has a 16-7 record and 78 in the KenPom rating. UE is 140.

There is a lot of interest for NKU to join the Valley in the future on the MVC Fans board.



That is correct. I really look forward to what the MVC serach committee will have to say this March. Murray State is having a rare bad year, but I believe their is still very strong interest in bringing them on board. I hope it happens.



I didn’t know 17-5 and 1st in ovc West was a down year.

NumbersDontLie
Road Tripper
Posts: 178
Joined: Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:57 am
Fan Since: 1992

Re: Silas Adheke

Postby NumbersDontLie » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:56 pm

The Northern Kentucky that went to the NCAA tournament last year and has a good shot to go again this year? That Northern Kentucky?

No idea why that would intrigue a player.

Anybody realize we only have 12 scholarship players on the roster? Two years removed from a 25 win team and can’t even give away a UE roster spot.

tomace44
Road Tripper
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:12 pm
Fan Since: 1971

Re: Silas Adheke

Postby tomace44 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:04 pm

NumbersDontLie wrote:The Northern Kentucky that went to the NCAA tournament last year and has a good shot to go again this year? That Northern Kentucky?

No idea why that would intrigue a player.

Anybody realize we only have 12 scholarship players on the roster? Two years removed from a 25 win team and can’t even give away a UE roster spot.

Maybe just maybe they read this forum and want no part of the whining and complaining that goes on here.

PurpleAces
Road Tripper
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:42 am
Fan Since: 1980

Re: Silas Adheke

Postby PurpleAces » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:19 pm

tomace44 wrote:
NumbersDontLie wrote:The Northern Kentucky that went to the NCAA tournament last year and has a good shot to go again this year? That Northern Kentucky?

No idea why that would intrigue a player.

Anybody realize we only have 12 scholarship players on the roster? Two years removed from a 25 win team and can’t even give away a UE roster spot.

Maybe just maybe they read this forum and want no part of the whining and complaining that goes on here.



Are you serious? Have you ever been on another forum? This one is very tame compared to others. We have a lot of people on this board that are knowledgeable.

tomace44
Road Tripper
Posts: 168
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:12 pm
Fan Since: 1971

Re: Silas Adheke

Postby tomace44 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:32 pm

PurpleAces wrote:
tomace44 wrote:
NumbersDontLie wrote:The Northern Kentucky that went to the NCAA tournament last year and has a good shot to go again this year? That Northern Kentucky?

No idea why that would intrigue a player.

Anybody realize we only have 12 scholarship players on the roster? Two years removed from a 25 win team and can’t even give away a UE roster spot.

Maybe just maybe they read this forum and want no part of the whining and complaining that goes on here.



Are you serious? Have you ever been on another forum? This one is very tame compared to others. We have a lot of people on this board that are knowledgeable.

Yes I am a Chicago Bears fan and I have been on their site and I agree you all are experts at whining and complaining constantly


Return to “The Aces”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests