Postby bikerace » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:35 pm

Silas committed to Northern Ky so he must not been as good as everyone thought

letsgoAces
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1969

Re: Silas Adheke

Postby letsgoAces » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:40 pm

Now that is interesting news....wow.

I think he is still a big talent, that is based on what others who I know who saw him play. However, either NKU made a coup, or perhaps indeed he may not be as good as what many, including myself, had imagined.

Aces & Eights
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1971

Postby Aces & Eights » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:40 pm

bikerace wrote:Silas committed to Northern Ky so he must not been as good as everyone thought

NKU has a 16-7 record and 78 in the KenPom rating. UE is 140.

acecard
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1950

Postby acecard » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:43 pm

Aces & Eights wrote:
bikerace wrote:Silas committed to Northern Ky so he must not been as good as everyone thought

There is a lot of interest for NKU to join the Valley in the future on the MVC Fans board.

letsgoAces
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1969

Postby letsgoAces » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:45 pm

acecard wrote:
Aces & Eights wrote:

There is a lot of interest for NKU to join the Valley in the future on the MVC Fans board.

That is correct. I really look forward to what the MVC serach committee will have to say this March. Murray State is having a rare bad year, but I believe their is still very strong interest in bringing them on board. I hope it happens.

Aces1997
Casual Fan
Fan Since: 2000

Postby Aces1997 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:38 pm

letsgoAces wrote:
acecard wrote:
Aces & Eights wrote:NKU has a 16-7 record and 78 in the KenPom rating. UE is 140.

That is correct. I really look forward to what the MVC serach committee will have to say this March. Murray State is having a rare bad year, but I believe their is still very strong interest in bringing them on board. I hope it happens.

I didn’t know 17-5 and 1st in ovc West was a down year.

NumbersDontLie
Road Tripper
Fan Since: 1992

Postby NumbersDontLie » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:56 pm

The Northern Kentucky that went to the NCAA tournament last year and has a good shot to go again this year? That Northern Kentucky?

No idea why that would intrigue a player.

Anybody realize we only have 12 scholarship players on the roster? Two years removed from a 25 win team and can’t even give away a UE roster spot.

tomace44
Road Tripper

Postby tomace44 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:04 pm

NumbersDontLie wrote:The Northern Kentucky that went to the NCAA tournament last year and has a good shot to go again this year? That Northern Kentucky?

Anybody realize we only have 12 scholarship players on the roster? Two years removed from a 25 win team and can’t even give away a UE roster spot.

Maybe just maybe they read this forum and want no part of the whining and complaining that goes on here.

PurpleAces
Road Tripper
Fan Since: 1980

Postby PurpleAces » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:19 pm

tomace44 wrote:
NumbersDontLie wrote:The Northern Kentucky that went to the NCAA tournament last year and has a good shot to go again this year? That Northern Kentucky?

Maybe just maybe they read this forum and want no part of the whining and complaining that goes on here.

Are you serious? Have you ever been on another forum? This one is very tame compared to others. We have a lot of people on this board that are knowledgeable.

tomace44
Road Tripper

Postby tomace44 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:32 pm

PurpleAces wrote:
tomace44 wrote:

Are you serious? Have you ever been on another forum? This one is very tame compared to others. We have a lot of people on this board that are knowledgeable.

Yes I am a Chicago Bears fan and I have been on their site and I agree you all are experts at whining and complaining constantly

Return to “The Aces”