Discussions of all the Aces sports
PurpleAces
Road Tripper
Fan Since: 1980

Re: Silas Adheke

Postby PurpleAces » Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:58 pm

tomace44 wrote:
PurpleAces wrote:
tomace44 wrote:Maybe just maybe they read this forum and want no part of the whining and complaining that goes on here.

Are you serious? Have you ever been on another forum? This one is very tame compared to others. We have a lot of people on this board that are knowledgeable.

Yes I am a Chicago Bears fan and I have been on their site and I agree you all are experts at whining and complaining constantly

I don't think I am an expert. I do express my feelings and being a Aces fan for the past 35 years am not happy where are program is. I don't have all the answers but I do know we need a shot in the arm. Please give us your opinion on why Marty should stay. You've been asked this before but have never responded. So please to you why should Marty stay?

tomace44
Road Tripper
Fan Since: 1971

Postby tomace44 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:14 pm

OK I don't really care if he stays or goes I just don't think he deserves all the blame for what is wrong with the program we are a small college we have always been a small college I have followed the ACES since I can remember and I am 73 years old I don't believe changing coaches is going to make any difference I believe we will never get back to where we all want to be the game is rigged against us

PurpleAces
Road Tripper

Postby PurpleAces » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:23 pm

tomace44 wrote:OK I don't really care if he stays or goes I just don't think he deserves all the blame for what is wrong with the program we are a small college we have always been a small college I have followed the ACES since I can remember and I am 73 years old I don't believe changing coaches is going to make any difference I believe we will never get back to where we all want to be the game is rigged against us

Well all I can say is this. With the attitude we can't be better than this we won't be. Take Butler, Wichita State, Northern Iowa( besides this season) etc.etc. Our basketball budget is pretty equall to everyone in the Valley. Yes we have a small college the same one we have had the past 100 something years blah blah blah. Walters and Crews knew how to do it. Yes the landscape has changed but it hasn't changed to where we can't compete. No reason we can't have fun basketball to watch. I feel like for me is if Marty would just change things up but after 11 years I know he is in capable of doing that.

tomace44
Road Tripper

Postby tomace44 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:28 pm

PurpleAces wrote:
tomace44 wrote:OK I don't really care if he stays or goes I just don't think he deserves all the blame for what is wrong with the program we are a small college we have always been a small college I have followed the ACES since I can remember and I am 73 years old I don't believe changing coaches is going to make any difference I believe we will never get back to where we all want to be the game is rigged against us

Well all I can say is this. With the attitude we can't be better than this we won't be. Take Butler, Wichita State, Northern Iowa( besides this season) etc.etc. Our basketball budget is pretty equall to everyone in the Valley. Yes we have a small college the same one we have had the past 100 something years blah blah blah. Walters and Crews knew how to do it. Yes the landscape has changed but it hasn't changed to where we can't compete. No reason we can't have fun basketball to watch. I feel like for me is if Marty would just change things up but after 11 years I know he is in capable of doing that.

What do you think is fun basketball I enjoyed uni game

PurpleAces
Road Tripper

Postby PurpleAces » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:14 pm

tomace44 wrote:
PurpleAces wrote:

If you think we are fun to watch then we are too far off to have a conversation.

tomace44
Road Tripper

Postby tomace44 » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:41 pm

PurpleAces wrote:
tomace44 wrote:
PurpleAces wrote:

If you think we are fun to watch then we are too far off to have a conversation.

Then could I recommend the Harlem Globetrotters

PurpleAces
Road Tripper

Postby PurpleAces » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:11 pm

tomace44 wrote:
PurpleAces wrote:
tomace44 wrote:What do you think is fun basketball I enjoyed uni game

Well we did have the lowest attendance in our history last year and we will break that this year. So tell me if our basketball is so exciting to watch then why have we lost so many fans?

muni cup14
Head Cheerleader

Postby muni cup14 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:15 am

Back to Silas,not a very good scorer,but a good rebounder.

letsgoAces
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1969

Postby letsgoAces » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:28 am

Aces1997 wrote:
letsgoAces wrote:
acecard wrote:There is a lot of interest for NKU to join the Valley in the future on the MVC Fans board.

That is correct. I really look forward to what the MVC serach committee will have to say this March. Murray State is having a rare bad year, but I believe their is still very strong interest in bringing them on board. I hope it happens.

I didn’t know 17-5 and 1st in ovc West was a down year.

I looked at last year's record. my fault. they are in 2nd behind Belmint

tomace44
Road Tripper

Postby tomace44 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:30 am

PurpleAces wrote:
tomace44 wrote:
PurpleAces wrote:

Well we did have the lowest attendance in our history last year and we will break that this year. So tell me if our basketball is so exciting to watch then why have we lost so many fans?

Did not say it was exciting I said I enjoyed the game we won ESPN and the ncaa have destroyed basketball

Return to “The Aces”