A SHOUT-OUT to our LADY ACES!

Discussions of all the Aces sports
Luv-R-Team
Casual Fan
Fan Since: 1971

A SHOUT-OUT to our LADY ACES!

Postby Luv-R-Team » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:32 pm

I love UE basketball, both Men's BB AND WBB. It's been gratifying to see over 500 posts (and climbing) on the topic of improving the PR on the Lady Aces BB team for the coming year, especially since they are so often nearly totally ignored by the community at large. Many of their games are witnessed by few students on a regular basis and probably few posters from this site. I am personally guilty of unknowingly "boycotting" their games myself and I'm NOT proud of it. The WBB games that I HAVE seen were exciting and enjoyable. I was amazed at the enthusiasm shown by the young women playing, the excitement shown by the crowd(?), and the skill exhibited by the athletic participants! Won or lose, the LADY ACES that perform on behalf of OUR university deserve our active support, whether they win or lose. And whether they are playing basketball, soccer, volleyball, golf, swimming/diving, softball or whatever. As the song goes... WE ARE FAM-I-LY... brothers and sisters on the same team, the UofE family! Let's give a shout-out to all the LADY ACES (especially us guys!).
An Aces fan since the days of Arad McCutcheon... born in Michigan, lived in Evansville, IN, and St. Louis, Chicago, St. Paul, MN, Tampa, FL, New York City, Los Angeles, and elsewhere... now in N. California.

Return to “The Aces”