Updated Season Ticket Count

Discussions of all the Aces sports
kyace1
Ford Center Regular
Fan Since: 1983

Updated Season Ticket Count

Postby kyace1 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Does anyone know what the number of new season ticket sales is now?

stennisrm72
Road Tripper
Fan Since: 1964

Re: Updated Season Ticket Count

Postby stennisrm72 » Wed May 02, 2018 7:11 pm

don't know the exact number but at least 1000.

riverboat_gambler
Ford Center Regular

Postby riverboat_gambler » Wed May 02, 2018 7:18 pm

1,000 as of a week ago. Walter’s goal is 1500.

E-Villan
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1967

Postby E-Villan » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:53 pm

Has anyone had trouble getting season ticket orders in? I have called several times, left a couple of messages and have not gotten a return call. Hopefully it's just a chaotic week and this isn't the norm.

acefan1963
Casual Fan
Fan Since: 1963

Postby acefan1963 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:17 pm

Scott Peace tweeted this on May 24, 2014
Super excited about tonight’s caravan! 8 season tickets away from 1,100 - let’s get there tonight! #GetOnBoard

acefan1963
Casual Fan
Fan Since: 1963

Postby acefan1963 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:32 pm

E-Villan
Has anyone had trouble getting season ticket orders in? I have called several times, left a couple of messages and have not gotten a return call. Hopefully it's just a chaotic week and this isn't the norm.

Try this:

Season Ticket Deposits

The UE Ticket Office is now accepting deposits for the 2018-19 men's basketball season. This $50 non-refundable deposit locks in your spot for new head Coach Walter McCarty's inaugural season!

New season ticket holders - once you have placed your deposit a ticket office representative will be in touch in August (after the season ticket renewal deadline) to help pick out your specific seats.

2017-18 season ticket holders are also encouraged to put down a deposit. Your seats from last season are still guaranteed (with or without a deposit) and you will receive your season ticket renewal packet in early June. The $50 deposit will be deducted from your total balance - this will be reflected in your renewal packet.

Put your deposit down today online: www.uealumnionline.com/mbbdeposit.

NumbersDontLie
Road Tripper
Fan Since: 1992

Postby NumbersDontLie » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:22 am

E-Villan wrote:Has anyone had trouble getting season ticket orders in? I have called several times, left a couple of messages and have not gotten a return call. Hopefully it's just a chaotic week and this isn't the norm.

Short answer: Yes.

Longer answer: Based on past dealings with UE, the last week of May is a perfect storm of chaos. The school’s year ended May 31st and people are taking their last ‘use em or lose em’ vacation days. Plus this year, campus was shut down at least one day (May 30th) while the city did some water/sewer upgrades.

We live not far from campus and it’s always a great time to walk the dog that direction. Like a ghost town. But it picks up again in June.

E-Villan
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1967

Postby E-Villan » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:31 am

NumbersDontLie wrote:
E-Villan wrote:Has anyone had trouble getting season ticket orders in? I have called several times, left a couple of messages and have not gotten a return call. Hopefully it's just a chaotic week and this isn't the norm.

Short answer: Yes.

Longer answer: Based on past dealings with UE, the last week of May is a perfect storm of chaos. The school’s year ended May 31st and people are taking their last ‘use em or lose em’ vacation days. Plus this year, campus was shut down at least one day (May 30th) while the city did some water/sewer upgrades.

We live not far from campus and it’s always a great time to walk the dog that direction. Like a ghost town. But it picks up again in June.

I figured it was the perfect time for people to use vacation, etc. Also, there was some promotions within the department this week.

For me, it's not an issue. I will do what I have to do to get tickets. My only concern is someone a little more casual, may decide to buy tickets, then after waiting or not hearing back, will get cold feet or just lose interest. In sales, when someone wants to buy, or hand you money, you find a way to make it happen quickly. A lot of new interest has been generated, I would just hate for some of it to fall through the cracks.

Return to “The Aces”