Non Conference Schedule Released!

Discussions of all the Aces sports
E-Villan
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1967

Re: Non Conference Schedule Released!

Postby E-Villan » Mon Aug 06, 2018 11:01 am

When is the last time you saw "Evansville's Strong Schedule"?

Harry Schroeder
‏ @FatherHarry1
3h3 hours ago

Evansville’s Strong Schedule http://www.valleyhoopsinsider.com/evans ... -schedule/ … pic.twitter.com/TguqCFFi0A

ncace
Road Tripper
Fan Since: 1969

Postby ncace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:06 pm

There doesn't seem to be ANY NEWS about the "Maui Mainland" tourney to be held at Ford in mid-Nov. No news from SDSU, ISU, Gonzaga, or Auburn. Arizona, Duke, UofI, and X are set on their non-conf.

Does anyone have insight about who we are going to have here, other than Chaminade? Or at least when we might know?
Tks-

Austin Ace
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1970

Postby Austin Ace » Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:43 pm

ncace wrote:There doesn't seem to be ANY NEWS about the "Maui Mainland" tourney to be held at Ford in mid-Nov. No news from SDSU, ISU, Gonzaga, or Auburn. Arizona, Duke, UofI, and X are set on their non-conf.

Does anyone have insight about who we are going to have here, other than Chaminade? Or at least when we might know?
Tks-

I don't have any information on this but sounds like a great grab bag question for Pat Hickey or even a question for Walter at the next caravan tour stop in Owensboro on August 30th.

Austin Ace
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1970

Postby Austin Ace » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:21 am

PurpleAces wrote:
Go2aces wrote:I believe you will discover that the 2019 tourney in the Bahamas is the Island of Bahamas Showcase and is not at the Atlantis. http://thebahamasshowcase.com

Thanks for the info. When I heard it was Thanksgiving weekend my first thought was the battle for Atlantis.It will still be a good tourney for us.

Do we know for sure it is the Bahama Showcase tournament?
I'm curious how much a trip like this would cost for a fan. Looks like rooms for the Bahama Showcase are on the order of $300-$350 (for a family of four). And an tournament all session pass is only $40 per person.
Flights as low as $370 from Austin. ($560 from Evansville.)

Return to “The Aces”