The news. All my questions answered

Discussions of all the Aces sports
Ad1770
Bobblehead Owner
Fan Since: 1980

The news. All my questions answered

Postby Ad1770 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:01 pm

Straight from coach’s mouth, all of my questions were answered this evening. To give a heads up, I have asked all of these multiple times on here. Now, I will share with you guys.

1. Marty Hill was not granted a medical redshirt for last season, even after an appeal was filed. He will be a senior for the upcoming season (which I personally hate seeing.)

2. Offense will not be predicated on defense, so no pressing zone looks as of now as it was late in the game for conditioning. He did say that he is hopeful that in the future that he will be able to bring it in.

Personal thoughts. The caravan was very nice this evening. Every story told and just to be able to spend time and just chat about basketball with coach was great. I would say that if you haven’t had a chance to go to one, try to make the time to attend. You won’t regret it. My girlfriend did not realize who he was until she started looking through all his info (she is a huge UK fan). Needless to say, she hasn’t been quiet about it since we left. Lol.

A very classy man, a stand up guy, and a special person is what we have in Walter McCarty. I hope to attend another one or two of the sessions, and maybe I might see a few of you there to. That said, signing out from....

“The people behind the curtain”
TIME TO GET IT RIGHT

Tom Servo
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1991

Re: The news. All my questions answered

Postby Tom Servo » Thu Jul 26, 2018 8:09 am

Thanks for sharing, haven't been to one yet but am thinking about trying to make it to one.
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
- John Wooden

Return to “The Aces”