20% Off Homefield UE Apparel for Purple Aces Fans

Discussions of all the Aces sports
homefield
Casual Fan
Fan Since: 2013

20% Off Homefield UE Apparel for Purple Aces Fans

Postby homefield » Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:04 pm

Hi All! I noticed some traffic recently from this forum to Homefield, and we really appreciate it! We love to connect with the history and story of a school (drove to Evansville recently to talk to the athletic department for this reason), and thus love to connect with the most hard core fans. You guys/gals are those fans for the Purple Aces.

Because of that, we want to give you a special discount code for UE over at Homefield, it's specifically for members of this forum. If you use code PFA, you'll get 20% off your first purchase of UE gear at Homefield.

Best,
Connor

Link: https://www.homefieldapparel.com/collections/university-of-evansville-ue-aces-store

pafan
Crazy Man
Crazy Man
Fan Since: 2003

Re: 20% Off Homefield UE Apparel for Purple Aces Fans

Postby pafan » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:41 pm

I spent a minute looking so I'll share.

This is a different company than 19Nine, to whom a link was posted just the other day. But they seem to be competing for that Indiana collegiate fan's dollar. GA Ace did share a link to Homefield several weeks ago, so you might have seen the items before.
PurpleAcesFans on Facebook & Twitter

homefield
Casual Fan
Fan Since: 2013

Re: 20% Off Homefield UE Apparel for Purple Aces Fans

Postby homefield » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:57 am

We are different than 19Nine, but I know those guys pretty well and love them. Josh actually is sending me a pair of the UE shorts they just released and I'm very excited. I love their product, and fully advocate purchasing from them...and us, of course :)

Return to “The Aces”