Evansville at Arkansas State 11/4 at 7 pm

Discussions of all the Aces sports
Austin Ace
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1970

Evansville at Arkansas State 11/4 at 7 pm

Postby Austin Ace » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:52 pm

Is there a television feed for this game?

On a side note: My step-dad in Evansville had a hemorrhagic stroke this morning. The tough decision to take him off the ventilator was made around 3:15 this afternoon as a large part of the right side of the brain is gone. So I am catching an early flight from Austin to Evansville tomorrow and going to the hospital with bags in stow. He was a father figure to me and a rock for my mom. I think it is going to be really rough on my mom as she depended on him a lot. So please say a prayer for the family during this difficult time. I will probably be in town for awhile trying to sort things out.

My mom is a huge Aces fan as well...Lots of packing to do between now and the morning with work computers, docking stations, etc.

Make sure to give those you love a big hug.

Go Aces!!!

stl scooter
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1987

Re: Evansville at Arkansas State 11/4 at 7 pm

Postby stl scooter » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:53 pm

Praying for you and your family.
#ACESACES #GetOnBoard #ImOnBoard

Tom Servo
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1991

Postby Tom Servo » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:59 pm

Austin Ace wrote:Is there a television feed for this game?

On a side note: My step-dad in Evansville had a hemorrhagic stroke this morning. The tough decision to take him off the ventilator was made around 3:15 this afternoon as a large part of the right side of the brain is gone. So I am catching an early flight from Austin to Evansville tomorrow and going to the hospital with bags in stow. He was a father figure to me and a rock for my mom. I think it is going to be really rough on my mom as she depended on him a lot. So please say a prayer for the family during this difficult time. I will probably be in town for awhile trying to sort things out.

My mom is a huge Aces fan as well...Lots of packing to do between now and the morning with work computers, docking stations, etc.

Go Aces!!!

Definitely praying for you and your family, have a safe trip here.
8-19 .....1986
16-12 ....1987 --- MCC Champ
21-8 .....1988 --- NIT
25-6 .....1989 --- NCAA
Key point, be patient, never judge a coach on Year 1!

GoAcesgo
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1989

Postby GoAcesgo » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:22 pm

Go Aces!!!

Prayers to you and your family.

rpyke
Bobblehead Owner
Fan Since: 2003

Postby rpyke » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:01 pm

Go Aces!!!

I'll send some thoughts and prayers your way. I'm sorry.

6th man
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1964

Postby 6th man » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:35 pm

Go Aces!!!

My prayer and comfort for you and your family at this difficult time.

To answer your question about TV, It looks as if you can watch the game on the Arkansas site for $5.00 If you look @ their schedule it shows register watch live Click on that link and it shows the pricing. That's as far as I went.
I understand you have a watch to go to but for others, I haven't heard of a watch party @ Docs as of now
Get on Board
UE Integrity
GO ACES

sect.3purple
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1971

Postby sect.3purple » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:44 pm

Austin Ace, praying for you and your family on the loss of your step father.

COUTEAU
Head Cheerleader

Postby COUTEAU » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:56 am

Number one priority, on this rock and in life, should always be family.
Be there, for your Mom.

God Bless her and I'll keep good thoughts for all of you, during these stressful times.

Atlanta Ace
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1971

Postby Atlanta Ace » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:03 am

Praying for you and your family Austin Ace.
Let's get this McCarty Party started.

E-Villan
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1967

Postby E-Villan » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:12 am

Sorry to hear Austin Ace, prayers for you and your family.

Return to “The Aces”