REDBIRDS

Discussions of all the Aces sports
User avatar
COUTEAU
Head Cheerleader
Posts: 2637
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:04 am
Location: Seaside, Florida

REDBIRDS

Postby COUTEAU » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:24 am

GO ACES
PLUCK demBIRDS

acefan88
Ford Center Regular
Posts: 28
Joined: Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:52 am
Fan Since: 1988

Re: REDBIRDS

Postby acefan88 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:39 am

We need to come out playing with fire and emotion. How about mixing things up a bit coach?

User avatar
6th man
Head Cheerleader
Posts: 1453
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:19 pm
Fan Since: 1964

Re: REDBIRDS

Postby 6th man » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:13 pm

UE opens as a 1 point favorite consensus says it a pick.

Would be great to see DJ BOO Benzon Mock and Blake get the start. Perhaps Adam needs to come off the bench
I'm on Board
UE Integrity
GO ACES

Big Ace
Bobblehead Owner
Posts: 266
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:22 pm
Fan Since: 1971

Re: REDBIRDS

Postby Big Ace » Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:16 pm

I do believe that we will win this game only because this group of boys are getting tired of not playing like a team. I think we will see a lot of sharing the ball offensively and EVERY ONE will be a part of it. No I don't have a crystal ball. I predict 83 - 79 Aces all the way

BN3747
Casual Fan
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:42 am
Fan Since: 2008

Re: REDBIRDS

Postby BN3747 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:53 pm

And I predict it will be the same ole same ole because somethings just never change...and that is not on the players

Upper Aces
Bobblehead Owner
Posts: 466
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:40 pm
Fan Since: 1999

Re: REDBIRDS

Postby Upper Aces » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:43 pm

I'm done predicting! I just going to sulk in and expect anything from the apocalypse to euphoria. Sounds like the best bet of the night.
Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
Roy Keane

IBLEEDPURPLE
Head Cheerleader
Posts: 1639
Joined: Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:04 pm
Fan Since: 1969

Re: REDBIRDS

Postby IBLEEDPURPLE » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:43 pm

Agree Upper Aces...no idea what to expect from this group of guys..we just have to show up, yell, get on the refs if they are out of control and root for our boys....

BN3747
Casual Fan
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:42 am
Fan Since: 2008

Re: REDBIRDS

Postby BN3747 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:58 pm

IBLEEDPURPLE wrote:Agree Upper Aces...no idea what to expect from this group of guys..we just have to show up, yell, get on the refs if they are out of control and root for our boys....



WOW! Finally a post about rooting for the guys! :D

sect.3purple
Head Cheerleader
Posts: 888
Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:23 pm
Fan Since: 1971

Re: REDBIRDS

Postby sect.3purple » Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:38 am

BN3747 wrote:
IBLEEDPURPLE wrote:Agree Upper Aces...no idea what to expect from this group of guys..we just have to show up, yell, get on the refs if they are out of control and root for our boys....



WOW! Finally a post about rooting for the guys! :D


______________________________________________________________________________I I think that's the best "fix" we fans can have any control over right now....we need to go to the game, stand up, and yell for the guys....show them we believe they can win...there's really not much else we can do now except back the team. It may help their confidence, and it may energize them...they have to be down right now because they see all the problems that we all see and talk about on this site.

Hope to see you all at the game....loud and rooting for the Aces!

David Goldenberg
Bobblehead Owner
Posts: 300
Joined: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:36 am
Fan Since: 1989

Re: REDBIRDS

Postby David Goldenberg » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:02 am

sect.3purple wrote:I I think that's the best "fix" we fans can have any control over right now....we need to go to the game, stand up, and yell for the guys....show them we believe they can win...there's really not much else we can do now except back the team. It may help their confidence, and it may energize them...they have to be down right now because they see all the problems that we all see and talk about on this site.

Hope to see you all at the game....loud and rooting for the Aces!


That IS the only thing we can do as fans. Plain and simple. The debating and arguing on this site does nothing.

Oh and we can (and should) donate!

:shockue:


Return to “The Aces”