Why ddn't Boo Gibson play v. Bradley on 1-6-18

Discuss the MVC through purple-tinted glasses
IBLEEDPURPLE
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1969

Re: Why ddn't Boo Gibson play v. Bradley on 1-6-18

Postby IBLEEDPURPLE » Fri Jan 12, 2018 4:16 pm

acesfan27 wrote:KJ has really transitioned well in d1 basketball so far he's been one of the main reasons why we have played tough in almost every game his passing defense and ability to get to the line has been fun to watch he reminds me of former in state trees player Khristian Smith just a good hardworking solid player and will keep getting better DC has also been a plesent surprise this year that block that he had the other night made me think of Giddy excited about the future of our young guys!

+10

GoAcesgo
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1989

Postby GoAcesgo » Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:22 pm

acesfan27 wrote:KJ has really transitioned well in d1 basketball so far he's been one of the main reasons why we have played tough in almost every game his passing defense and ability to get to the line has been fun to watch he reminds me of former in state trees player Khristian Smith just a good hardworking solid player and will keep getting better DC has also been a plesent surprise this year that block that he had the other night made me think of Giddy excited about the future of our young guys!

To be honest withour KJ i think we would have been as weak that many thought we would be before the season started, I like his game, if he can develop a 3 point shot he could be really special before he graduates.

letsgoAces
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1969

Postby letsgoAces » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:55 pm

I wouldn't be looking for KJ to develop a 3 shot as much as just counting down his number of turnovers. His development thus far has been tertific

Return to “The Valley”