Zac Saddler

muni cup14
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1980

Re: Zac Saddler

Postby muni cup14 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:09 pm

Not good enough to play on a losing team,he had to red shirt.I didn't know he red shorted until after I made the post.

pafan
Crazy Man
Crazy Man
Fan Since: 2003

Postby pafan » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:38 pm

Tom Servo wrote:Thanks for linking to that, I tried to post it in that but the thread was locked.

Yeah, I close up the recruiting section for the prior year each August just to keep things tidy. I guess I'll have to keep the class of '17 open for another several weeks though...
PurpleAcesFans on Facebook & Twitter

CoachD88
Bobblehead Owner
Fan Since: 1976

Postby CoachD88 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:45 pm

pafan wrote:
Tom Servo wrote:Thanks for linking to that, I tried to post it in that but the thread was locked.

Yeah, I close up the recruiting section for the prior year each August just to keep things tidy. I guess I'll have to keep the class of '17 open for another several weeks though...

Please don't.....think we have had enough about recruiting for a while. Not sure my brain or stomach can take anymore recruiting talk. The season will not get here soon enough!
Just my opinion...I could be wrong!

Tom Servo
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1991

Postby Tom Servo » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:10 am

pafan wrote:

No problem at all, you do a great job with the site!
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
- John Wooden

CoachD88
Bobblehead Owner
Fan Since: 1976

Postby CoachD88 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:28 pm

CoachD88 wrote:
pafan wrote:

Please don't.....think we have had enough about recruiting for a while. Not sure my brain or stomach can take anymore recruiting talk. The season will not get here soon enough!

PA FAN....please do not think that was a slam on you......you guys do a great job on here. This year's recruiting cycle is just too much for me to stomach. I'm ready for games and then we can struggle through it again next year.
Just my opinion...I could be wrong!

pafan
Crazy Man
Crazy Man
Fan Since: 2003

Postby pafan » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:33 pm

CoachD88 wrote:PA FAN....please do not think that was a slam on you......you guys do a great job on here.

I definitely did not :-)
PurpleAcesFans on Facebook & Twitter

51ACE
Ford Center Regular
Fan Since: 1978

Postby 51ACE » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Just read on verbal commits that Saddler is going to Western Texas College (JUCO). Makes me think he might have been home sick.

Return to “Class of 2017”