PG Berrick Jean Louis

ncace
Bobblehead Owner
Fan Since: 1969

Re: PG Berrick Jean Louis

Postby ncace » Mon May 14, 2018 10:25 am

Walter has to be a big factor with this prospect. Berrick clearly could bloom into a big time player, and Walt has the contacts to show him a path to the pros, unlike any other competing coach. I believe he and Becker would be the icing on the 2018 recruiting cake. Silva is big, but I'm still puzzled by his decision-making process. Feehan would be a good, one-year use of the 13th scholly. He can shoot and handle the ball.12-15 min. per game from him would be great, with potential for more, depending on how he impresses in workouts against the other guys on the team. That's my wish list, but who knows what might occur before we're done. Would be great to have a strong finish to what is already a talented incoming class! Go Aces!

letsgoAces
Head Cheerleader

Postby letsgoAces » Mon May 14, 2018 10:43 am

Berrick JeanLouis is the one recruit I truly covet more than any other. He has the type of talent that he could take over a game by himself. He would be an over the top recruit that would get the Aces deep into the NCAA tournament. Hope we hear something by this time next week.

rpyke
Bobblehead Owner
Fan Since: 2003

Postby rpyke » Mon May 14, 2018 1:31 pm

Just have a feeling he will end up at FGCU. One of his closest friends has already signed with FGCU and it's just so close to home. But I hope he buys in because I feel like he could be a huge part of this program turnaround. And I hope someone has showed him this site and he sees that this fanbase is excited and really thinks he could be a huge addition to our program.

Aces101
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1980

Postby Aces101 » Mon May 14, 2018 1:45 pm

His twitter stream shows him wearing at FGCU uniform in front of the Dunk City logo with a coach during his recent official visit. I know this is standard practice for football recruits as well. I wonder if McCarty and the Aces do the same? If so, I have never seen a recruit post any pics of it.

letsgoAces
Head Cheerleader

Postby letsgoAces » Mon May 14, 2018 1:53 pm

I saw his tweet and the picture as well. I have not seen pictures like this from the Aces.

I do think that he is still considering Evansville.

After his visit to New Mexico which I think is next week we should know something.

I would encourage Aces fans to show your support....we have a legit opportunity to sign a guy with over the top athletic ability.

rpyke
Bobblehead Owner
Fan Since: 2003

Postby rpyke » Mon May 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Also, we aren't even sure we have offered Berrick a scholarship. I would assume since we were an official visit we should have offered, but no one has said anything about an offer. Although, in Berrick's words, he did say it's coming down to three schools and we were listed in that.

Austin Ace
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1970

Postby Austin Ace » Mon May 14, 2018 2:38 pm

Aces101 wrote:His twitter stream shows him wearing at FGCU uniform in front of the Dunk City logo with a coach during his recent official visit. I know this is standard practice for football recruits as well. I wonder if McCarty and the Aces do the same? If so, I have never seen a recruit post any pics of it.

Jomaru Brown posted a picture in an Aces uniform.
I posted it on his thread awhile back.

Austin Ace
Head Cheerleader

Postby Austin Ace » Mon May 14, 2018 4:10 pm

Austin Ace wrote:
Aces101 wrote:His twitter stream shows him wearing at FGCU uniform in front of the Dunk City logo with a coach during his recent official visit. I know this is standard practice for football recruits as well. I wonder if McCarty and the Aces do the same? If so, I have never seen a recruit post any pics of it.

Jomaru Brown posted a picture in an Aces uniform.
I posted it on his thread awhile back.

Here is the link:

https://mobile.twitter.com/getmerecruited/status/922217222281547776/photo/1

Aces101
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1980

Postby Aces101 » Mon May 14, 2018 5:14 pm

He’s arriving at New Mexico St tonight to start his visit. Hopefully we know his decision on Wednesday or Thursday.

Austin Ace
Head Cheerleader

Postby Austin Ace » Mon May 14, 2018 6:38 pm

Aces101 wrote:He’s arriving at New Mexico St tonight to start his visit. Hopefully we know his decision on Wednesday or Thursday.

Thanks. The signing period ends on Wednesday - but of course, he can always commit after that but he wouldn’t be able to sign the binding LOI till November in that scenario,

Return to “Class of 2018”