New recruit signings

Discussions of all the Aces sports
Tom Servo
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1991

Re: New recruit signings

Postby Tom Servo » Fri May 18, 2018 9:08 am

Last few posts..spot on. It's amazing what has happened, signing all these guys in the spring. Given what we've witnessed in the spring the last few years, this is nothing short of amazing!
Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.
- John Wooden

wildbill
Ford Center Regular
Fan Since: 1975

Postby wildbill » Fri May 18, 2018 9:14 am

As a lifetime fan of this program, I am more excited than ever. I think Mr. McCarty is bringing a new level to us, and we haven't even began. I like what our team looks like on paper, although I would like to get that 7 foot Silva kid from California. I imagine given more time to recruit, the classes of the future could look tremendous.
:x The Boys Are Coming Back :lol:

ncace
Road Tripper
Fan Since: 1969

Postby ncace » Fri May 18, 2018 9:35 am

Would not be surprised to see us get one more. It might not be Silva or Hankton, although I like Silva's size and Hankton's versatility. It could be a late D1/D2 borderline, preferred walk-on with hoops IQ, toughness and attitude. There are still a few academy kids and undecideds that are looking for a D1 spot, and it's clear that Walt and staff know how they want to spend their remaining recruiting "capital." They won't take just anyone at this point, but rather a solid guy who "fits."

Return to “The Aces”