Gembo Borgerhout (Belgium) - Monday 1 pm CST

Discussions of all the Aces sports
Ace78
Bobblehead Owner
Fan Since: 1971

Re: Gembo Borgerhout (Belgium) - Monday 1 pm CST

Postby Ace78 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:15 am

Tom Servo wrote:
Acesinsider#1 wrote:Incorrect information on Dixon.

Any info on his (Dixon's) status?

Very good question. I wondered about this, too. Also wondered about Peace's eligibility. Why does it take so long for NCAA to make that decision??

Tom Servo
Head Cheerleader
Fan Since: 1991

Re: Gembo Borgerhout (Belgium) - Monday 1 pm CST

Postby Tom Servo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:26 am

Ace78 wrote:
Tom Servo wrote:
Acesinsider#1 wrote:Incorrect information on Dixon.

Any info on his (Dixon's) status?

Very good question. I wondered about this, too. Also wondered about Peace's eligibility. Why does it take so long for NCAA to make that decision??

I have a feeling they have already made the decision and we are being strung along like last year with Williams. Hope I am wrong - the only possible thing I can think of is he is taking summer classes somewhere or taking some sort of standardized test to try and check a box so he can pass NCAA guidelines. Otherwise the whole thing makes zero sense.

As far as Peace goes - they should have been given the decision by now because other schools already know who can play immediately and who can't so how can it take a much longer time for us (they've had months to get it figured out)? It can't be that complicated, so I'm guessing they already know and just aren't going public. Just a guess. If anyone has any better info please share.
8-19 .....1986
16-12 ....1987 --- MCC Champ
21-8 .....1988 --- NIT
25-6 .....1989 --- NCAA
Key point, be patient, never judge a coach on Year 1!

Return to “The Aces”